Front End Web Designer
-- It's our company policy not to use recruitment agencies. Please do not contact us if you are a recruitment agency. --
We are a high-end full service creative agency specialising in web and graphic design, video production, online marketing and app, database and CRM development. Due to continued expansion we have an exciting opening for a graduate front-end web designer at our head office in Nottingham. We work in a relaxed friendly environment and operate a casual dress code. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team and expand your skill set to all facets of delivering the very best marketing package.
• Designing and Building Web Sites HTML / CSS / JS.
• Working across our preferred platforms - WordPress, Magento and Hugo.
• Creating visual wireframes and UX.
• Liaising With Clients.
• Optimizing On-site SEO.
• Updating Existing Projects.
• Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development .
• Log time against projects in our management portal.
• Work with the project manager to deliver projects to deadlines.
• Use the project management portal to complete assigned tasks and communicate with the account manager when work is completed.
• Occasionally communicate directly with clients where appropriate.
• Maintain software updates.
• Other tasks as required.
• Experience with WordPress.
• Full understanding of HTML 5, Bootstrap and CSS.
• Knowledge of JQuery and W3C Compliance.
• Experience with Apple Mac operating system and software.
• Familiarity with the Adobe suites.
• MySQL, PHP, SEO, Git and Less
• Experience with Magento and Hugo
• Great communication skills
• Proven creative excellence
• Understanding of project management software
• Experience with Linux command line and server admin
• £20,000 - £24,000 PA depending on experience
• Workplace pension.
• Sickness insurance (after trial period).
• Flexible working hours.
• Ongoing review and training.