Online Marketing Executive
-- It's our company policy not to use recruitment agencies. Please do not contact us if you are a recruitment agency. --
We are a high-end full service creative agency specialising in web and graphic design, video production, online marketing and app, database and CRM development. Due to continued expansion we have an exciting opening for an online marketing executive at our head office in Nottingham. We work in a relaxed friendly environment and operate a casual dress code. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team and expand your skill set to all facets of delivering the very best marketing package.
Key Purpose of Role
• To assist with the planning, organisation and fulfilment of clients’ digital strategies using social media and SEO / SEM - with a view to measurably improving footprint, brand awareness and domain authority.
• Regularly update our clients' social channels with engaging content (including asset creation).
• Monitor, analyse and report on social media and online performance.
• Ensure all content created and posted is on brand.
• Help manage our clients' PPC campaigns and budgets on Google Ads and Twitter / Facebook.
• Perform website, social and competitor audits to help form baselines for digital strategies.
• Assist the SEO team with day-to-day marketing activities.
• Log time against projects in our management portal.
• Work with the project manager to deliver projects to deadlines.
• Use the project management portal to complete assigned tasks and communicate with the account manager when work is completed.
• Occasionally communicate directly with clients where appropriate.
• Maintain software updates.
• Other tasks as required.
• Experience of online marketing.
• Proven track record of success in the social arena.
• Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development, online marketing and SEO.
• Familiarity with Google suites.
• Good copywriting skills.
• Google certification.
• Basic HTML knowledge.
• Experience with Apple Mac operating system and software.
• Familiarity with the Adobe suites.
• £20,000 - £24,000 PA depending on experience
• Workplace pension.
• Sickness insurance (after trial period).
• Flexible working hours.
• Ongoing review and training.